Put item code here

Tempahan

Kami menerima tempahan jahitan custom make mengikut citarasa pelanggan. Untuk lebih info boleh contact kami di 019 221 0672 Tinie (Whatsapp/Telegram)

ALL OF THE DESIGN'S HERE IN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE DESIGNER. NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN HERE, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S).

Monday, November 12, 2012

DZC0015 ~ Nurain Request

Dress ni is NOT my ORIGINAL DESIGN dan di request oleh my customer inspired by Fleur by Mrs.Him. 
At first dia minta buat sebiji macam design Fleur by Mrs.Him.
Tapi as a designer I kena repect orang lain punya design and effort so there is few changes dalam design ni. I believe you can spot the different :)
For the info I WILL NOT re-produce this design anymore so please don't send any request or inquiry TQ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Blog Link